Aug 17, 2011

Today's special: More Manga!

      I haven't been recapping so I'll give you some manga recommendations. And check out my Reviews tab at the top. They are old posts but they may be posts you haven't read before. So in today's posts I recommend 4 of the mangas I've re-read recently.
Strobe Edge
       It wasn't complete before so I gave up on reading it but I really like the main character. She's very cute and innocent. The way she deals with everything and understands the other character's feelings is really interesting. The way she thinks is also like a little kid which gives you a feeling of protecting her when something goes wrong. If you're in for romance mixed in with a hint of responsibility and the side story to each person Strobe Edge would be it. The art is also very pleasant to look at.
Stardust Wink
      I am someone who craves pretty art. Stardust Wink is pretty to look at. at first I was not interested in it because the summary seemed pretty boring. I didn't like the story until it got pretty deep into the story. The beginning was boring. Romance, childhood friends and school mixed into one manga. It's common but beautifully drawn.
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
      I was originally not interested in it because the art seemed to throw me off. It wasn't this cover page, this one's better. This manga's main character is similar to the one from strobe Edge however, this one is mainly focused in a Cafe. Cool characters involving funny characters bring me to enjoy a series entirely. This manga is complete and filled with moments were you can laugh, smile and cry. The ending makes you wonder whatever happened to each character. But that's the good to it because you can make it up yourself.
Yamamoto Zenjirou to Moushimasu
      This is one BEAUTIFUL manga. I loved it. Although most websites say that this series is complete if you read it the end of the manga is not really complete. The author / artist simply put it on haitus and worked on another series. *sorta pissed. But beautiful. It's like Ghost whisperer but a Japanese drawn version. It's cute, touching and makes you cry. It's beautiful. Just read it :)
      And lastly, because I've been talking about pretty art, this is one manga that I found the males drawn well. Although the story line is not that fun to read. It's a one shot therefore worth reading just for the art.
99% Love
The cover throws you off but the male lead in the manga is beautifully drawn. Hope you enjoy the manga recommendations!
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment