Aug 2, 2011

Today's Special: I'm back from Saugeen Riverbank!

I wasn't able to blog and write recaps for the past few days because I was at Saugeen Riverbank Campgrounds. It's beautiful there! And I took amazing photos! I also brought my Polaroid camera and took a few. The first day we stayed on the campsite and played Kayaking and fishing. I was also skipping rocks. Here are some photos:
 
 
The fishes were tiny so we basically just used a net and hands to catch them. We also caught small lobsters. I know! that sounds absolutely weird. but it's true! See:
 
Those are tuna cans since I could find anything else to keep them in... We also found this chair near the water that was thrown away so we took my so called "the flood shot". You'll understand after seeing this: 
 
The water was starting to go up so by the point my friend god off the chair the water was already touching the bottom of it. So when I sat on it my pants went all wet... The next day we went to the beach! :D Sauble beach and Sauble fall. I didn't take pictures of the fall instead my dad took some but I don't have them so here are some photos of the beach:
 
 
 
but I got a HORRIBLE sun burn from that day so the very next day I didn't do anything fun. I'm still hurting. But now I have Aloe and after the bath I felt better so let's see how long this will go. See my Polaroid? The picture with a ton of people are the people I went camping with! :D I had tons of fun. My recent recap project has been 'The incite mill' which is a thriller once again Japanese, 'Ouran High school Host Club EP02' - still haven't watched it yet, 'Memories of a teenage amnesiac' and 'Hirokoi'. For more info about how far I'm there check out the Progress & Updates page at the top tabs. That's all for now!
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment