Jan 4, 2012

Extended Special: Website Update

I haven't been on this website for some time and you guys are still visiting! (: I feel so happy! If you have tumblr, you can add me: Inkscraps. So I was looking through the status of the website and it is quite interesting.
Thank you for the views! I almost reached that line at the top at some time but that was long before. It was August... Now it's the start of January and I'm still getting more views than when I started and I want to thank you guys! :)The most page views by countries is...
[All time tab on] - The most views are from Canada. Not surprising. I'm in Canada... LOL! But France! YAY! I love France. :) I've never gone to any of the other places so I can't really say I love those places yet. It shows that people even go on my blog from Iphone. 
I found the search results the funniest, One of them is: Fb is evil. LOLL! It must be from my complaining post that I got views. If you'd like you can go see my complain post here. Once again, Thank you for the views! :) Check out my tumblr if you're interested in Photography. Here's my tumblr - Inkscraps & look forward to the reviews, recaps and hopefully I'll be able to post a lot!
Have a great day! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D i love your eyes

Post a Comment