May 1, 2011

Today's Special: Grrr Facebook

Facebook restrictions don't allow me to upload such a rectangular photo as my profile photo so I'm adding it here D<
      They should take away that restriction! D; I had fun taking these pictures. And my eyelashes were showing! Thank you blogger.com for allowing me to upload such a rectangular photo. :)  
      I don't know what to say anymore. I guess that's all for today! Once again, YAY! BLOGGER for rectangular photos!
(Click on picture at the side to enlarge!)
Have a great day! :)

[UPDATE]
Here's a photo to verify that fb is evil D< 
 GRRRRRR!

2 comments:

VINEEL said...

could u get the solution ma'm!!

Ee.vonnn said...

:S I tried my best... You can try complaining to FB but I dunno if it'd work. Just make it less rectangular using picnik or something. I hope that helped! (:

Post a Comment