Nov 5, 2012

Today's Special: I'm SUPER Sorry & A 真愛趁現在 Synopsis

Hello, as you can tell, I haven't been updating at all. 
This post (I hope) will not be my last? 

      I am currently in my first year of University. I'm still not used to it... I live 5 hours from home now so I only get to go back during study weeks. When I do get back I have to work on my papers that are due the next week or study for exams. Luckily my first ever study week was actually a week of relaxation. 

      However, I have not been watching any dramas lately. Not ever since my summer vacation. The only show I'm kinda watching right now is called: 真愛趁現在. I am watching it off of Sugoideas.com again. Luckily it is a day to day show of around 80 episodes once again like 真愛找麻煩. The main actress is once again Annie Chen which makes me  happy because I like her a lot as an actress. George Hu is the main actor. currently 4 episodes are out. The progress is quite quick in fact. It makes me worried as well knowing it's an aprox of 80 episodes. 
Here's a quick synopsis: 
From what I see it is about a working woman that believed she had Cancer - Therefore could live only a couple of months. Knowing this, her family recommends vacation for her (But in fact, it is not true - her family planned this so she could go on vacation for a few days without thinking about work). When she's on vacation she accidentally meets this man who once knew her long ago. This man has interest in her and unfortunately looses all his baggage so he has to spend his time with her until he gets them back. During their vacation together they come to like each other and he proposes to her. She, thinking that she has Cancer takes this chance - and gets married to this man. They spend an amazing time together until her final days, her friend that works at the hotel tells her the truth that she's not going to die. Unable to tell the man she had married out of impulsive decision making, she leaves him and returns home. When she arrives home - it isn't later till she finds out that her work and his will bring them back together and live a truly fated life. 

      I like the idea of the show. I hope it'll display the small aspects of love once again like真愛找麻煩 but from what I currently see I don't really like the "She's the one" kind of feel that it gives me. Especially because of what I saw in episode 4. The first 3 episodes are really cute because the guy is extremely romantic and the girl displays a strong female and not a weak and incapable girl. I'm also worried about how they are going to give this show 80 episodes. 真愛找麻煩 had a nice balance of several couples in one but this one seems more like a typical romance tv drama that is why I'm abit worried. What a liked about 真愛找麻煩 is it's capability to steer us away from the main couple every so often with family attributes and other couples' problems. I hope this will also put this attribute in. Annie's family in this show is very... - At least I don't find them comedic or special in a way because they are sort of in every other show as well. However I do like the chemistry between both leads in this show (and they are visually pleasing to the eyes ;D) - especially in episode 3. One little thing I'd like them to fix is her dark makeup around the eyes. It makes her look like a panda some times. She has a really beautiful face that matches a lighter palette. Other than that I like the drama. 
      If have been wondering what I have been watching other than dramas. I have been watching American TV shows. For example: I have always been watching Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, New Girl and The Mentalist, but now I am also watching -
  • Alphas
  • Elementary
  • Face Off
  • Guys with Kids
  • My Babysitter's a Vampire (Teletoon show)
  • Partners
  • Underemployed (New MTV show)
All are really good shows. My favourites are: Alphas, Guys with Kids and Partners among the new shows I've started watching. Face off only entertain me at the end where I get to see their accomplished and final looks. Underemployed kinda scares me about the future and My Babysitter's a Vampire is something I watch when I feel like I wanna be a kid again. It all started when I went on my Halloween Disney movie hunt. I would talk about all of them but I have to go to my Res choir soon. If you are interested in how I'm doing in university you can visit my other blog. Just click my profile picture at the side bar and locate my other blog called Inkscraps / Inkscraps-uni. 


Hope you had a great day / Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment