Jul 28, 2011

Today's Special: Teen Top, INFINITE, & Boyfriend

      Since I have no recaps available I'm gonna be talking about what I've been screaming for the past few minutes. (: First of all Teen Top released their MV for No more perfume On you a few days ago. I don't like the title but it's an okay song. I just like the fact that they have a new song cause I love them so much. I would like it better if the others got to sing more, but that's not for me to say. Their album picture is this: 
Everyone looks classy! 8) But after listening to all the songs I'm not really attached to the songs. The only one I really like would be No more perfume on you. But here's their comeback video:
I find the dancing awesome just seems to be fast forwarded at some points. LOL! I dunno. It's cute, I like it but quick... I like the back pocket move and when he moves his collar across their faces. <3
INFINITE
      Then, it's infinite! It's actually reversed for them. I'm not too fond of their performing song. Instead I love the song Amazing & Tic Toc. I SERIOIUSLY love Tic toc. if you haven't heard it yet here it is:

Isn't it just mesmerizing the ending? Like the ending just brings me breathless although I don't know if anyone's really singing the end. But eeps, it's quick and upbeat. But yeah they did preform Amazing today.

Eeps the beginning is beautiful! & I like when they all sing <3 and like always their dancing does not fail to amaze me.
      And last but not least, BOYFRIEND! 8) Always loved them. Instead of preforming the song boyfriend they are actually preforming the Song You & I. When you listen to this song by headphones (like this song not performance) it sounds like they're whispering to you. 8D But once again. Dancing is awesome! Especially the the young ones. I seriously gave up on trying to figure out info about them. I don't care how old they are anymore. LOL! But here's the performance:

Beautiful! KWANGMIN! 8) <3 & that's all for today unless I recap Love keeps going EP 08 later.
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment