Apr 6, 2012

Today's Special: My current playlist!

      Heys! Instead of a Drama recap / review today I'm going to post a bit about myself! :D I know you wouldn't want to read about how my day went or what kind of person I am so instead of that I'm going to tell you what music I have been listening to for the past few days! :) Most of the songs are from Grey's anatomy because I was so addicted to it I just had to listen to their soundtrack to last through my days. Here's the list:
(Artist first , Song title after)
  • Matt Corby - Brother
  • Oberhofer - Oooooo
  • Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You
  • Hot Chelle Rae - Honestly
  • Walk The Moon - Next in Line
  • Anna Sun - Walk the Moon
  • Mayer Hawthorne - The Walk
  • Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You
  • Jessie J - Domino
  • Karmin - Brokenhearted
  • The New Cities - Mugshot
  • Lana Del Rey - Video Games
  • Birdy - Terrible Love
  • Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go
  • Florence + The Machine - No light, No light
  • Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
  • Beirut - East Harlem
  • The Rapture - Sail Away
  • Right The Stars - We Got It All
  • Little Dragon - Shuffle A Dream
  • James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream
  • The New Division - Walk In The Dark
  • Stay + - Young Luv
  • Elite Gymnastics - Here in Heaven 4&5
  • Zola Jesus - Lick The Palm Of the Burning Hands
  • Zola Jesus - Skin
  • Solander - The Garden
  • Snow Patrol - New York
  • Mackintosh Braun - The Same
  • Adaline - Say Goodbye
  • Charlie Winston - She Went Quietly
  • Greg Laswell - Goodbye
  • Greg Laswell - Addicted
  • Miss Li - Shoot Me
  • Matthew Perryman Jones - Looking For You Again
  • Morgan Taylor Reid - Where Do I Even Start
  • Tim Myers - Entwined
  • MoZella & Tim Myers - Each Other Brother
  • Katie Herzig - Lost and Found
  • Katie Herzig - Way to the Future
  • Perter Bjorn and John - Second Chance
  • Yael Naim - Come Home
  • Janelle Monae - Tightrope
  • Joe Brooks - These Broken Hands of Mine
  • Agnes Obel - Riverside
  • Lenka - Everything at Once
  • Anya Marina - You Are Invisible
  • Dark Dark Dark - Daydreaming
  • Sia - Never Gonna Leave Me
  • PV NOVA - My Pride 
So That's the whole list... coloured songs means they are currently on replay. They are some pretty good music and very calming! Suitable for sleeping, yoga and relaxing before tests - exams or anything really. The lyrics may seem a bit depressing but some of them are very encouraging! 
Have a great day and Enjoy the Music! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment