Mar 29, 2012

Extended Special (2): Taiwan / Mainland Drama Recommendations

      Continuation of previous post - now Taiwan and Mainland dramas. To understand why there is this post please refer to (here). For Japanese recommendations please refer to (here). Recommend a few Taiwanese / Mainland dramas to me below by commenting since I've been bored and I have time to watch stuff. Better watch before I have no more time left. But I'll have tons in the summer so maybe I shouldn't get any recommendations... Oh well, Here's the list of Taiwanese / Mainland dramas recommendations (Ones I've watched)

TAIWAN / MAINLAND
  • At the Dolphin Bay - I forget what it's about because I've watched it a long time ago...
  • Autumn's Concerto - cute, everyone loves the kid but since I've seen this kid so many times in so many other dramas it was actually quite annoying after 6 episodes. Other than that the relationship between the leads make you really love the drama. But the ending was... hmmm... 
  • Black and White - Justice seeking thingy. watched it because of my mom but didn't quite want to so i tuned out after a while. Therefore, I don't know anything.
  • Brown Sugar Macchiato - It's... cute and school like but everyone's too happy most of the time and slightly random but other than that enjoy! :D
  • Bull Fighting - gave up after a while. Watched it but didn't really pay attention
  • Calling Big star - same thing as the other one. watched it but didn't really pay attention.
  • Devil Beside you (my first Taiwanese drama) - my first Taiwanese drama and the one I probably remember the most. Loved it. The chemistry was awesome but like typical Taiwanese dramas the weird sound effects and the transitions may throw you off. And it is an older drama so compared to now the scenes and fashion may seem odd. 
  • Down with love (stopped after 4 episodes) - no, just no. I did not like it and my mom continued watching it but no. Just don't like it. 
  • Easy Fortune Happy Life - liked it because of the main actress and the guy but story slightly unexpected. 
  • Endless Love - I forget what it's about.. 
  • Fated To love you (watched over 4 times) - Loveddddd ittttt. still do. would watch it again if I'm desperate for something to watch. 
  • Fondant Garden (watching) - currently watching it so I have got nothing to say really.
  • Gloomy Salad Days (stopped watched after episode 4) - no, just no. watched it for the main actor but totally did not like the story line. 
  • Hana Kimi (couldn't get past episode 1) - Loved the Japanese one so much this one completely... horrible. Couldn't get past the first episode and wouldn't attempt to watch it again. 
  • Hayate the Combat Butler (stopped after episode 2) - it's... I can't watch things that I've read the manga about... 
  • Heaven's wedding gown (stopped after episode 10) - cute, liked it but had too many episodes
  • Hi working girl (stopped after episode 2) - forget what it's about...
  • Hi, my sweetheart (stopped after episode 2) - my friend really liked it but I didn't. It was too exaggerated for me. 
  • I, my brother - sad ending but lovely story wished more people knew about it.
  • Inborn Pair - awesomee! I wrote a review on it (here)
  • In time with you (watched over 3 times) -  best Taiwanese drama ever.
  • It started with a kiss 1 & 2 (watched over 3 times) - liked it and wished there was a 3rd season. Liked how everything went and it felt like a walk on the beach.
  • Knock Knock Loving you (bought it - boring) - it's uh... hmm.. :S the guy's good looking but the story... :S
  • Legend of Star Apple (watched in Hong Kong) - cute, the main girl is super cute!
  • Love Buffet (stopped after a while - I did recap it. you can check it out) - was totally excited for it and watched up to the point where I liked it then I stopped recapping and stopped watching. Something went wrong. 
  • Love Contract - it was okay...
  • Love keeps going (hmm... It's the typical story but I did sorta recap it...) - no, just no. It was okay then something went wrong. 
  • Love or Bread (stopped after 6 episodes) - loved how they got back together for this drama but it really wasn't the best idea to do so. The idea of ISWAK was still stuck in my head...
  • Love Recipe (Stopped half way through episode 1) - watched for gui gui, stopped watching because of the main guy...
  • Material queen (stopped after episode 1) - watched because the guy from autumn concerto was in it. Liked the idea but just didn't really want to spend the time watching something I could predict. 
  • Miss no Good - it was good, but typical Taiwanese drama. The aura was too happy. I wanted something serious at some point but it could never work with Rainie's hair... 
  • Momo love - sweet but the main girl was too old for me...
  • P.S Man - liked it and would watch it again because of the guy's arrogance. but the story developed weirdly. 
  • Prince turns into Frog (stopped after episode 5) - No... didn't like it. 
  • Rolling Love -  cute, sweet and soft. moved smoothly and the girl was really pretty but I dunno what I didn't like about it. 
  • Romantic Princess (bought it) - liked it the first time watching, second time was meh. 
  • Roseate-love (bought it) - sad but confusing.
  • Skip-beat (watching) - did not like it at first, then did and recent episodes don't like it. I like her fighting ability in action. I like her natural filming talent in action. I don't like the romance inflicted part. 
  • Summer X Summer - it was okay.
  • Summer's Desire - lots of people liked it I found it weird and slightly an anger releasing drama. watching it made me watch to punch out both second lead guy and the main girl.
  • The clue Collector (Pi Li MIT) - loved it, tons of childish mysteries that are worth watching. the romance also makes it very cute. 
  • The Fierce Wife (watched 2 times) - Second best Taiwanese drama. Loved ittt. would watch it another time. 
  • The Girl in Blue (stopped after episode 10) - No, just no..
  • The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries (stopped after episode 6) - Wished they just stuck to the first idea about school. The fighting and kungfu was good until romance was brought into the thing. 
  • The Magicians of love - would've been better if they shower more relationship developments with the characters. Loved the cutting hair idea. Loved the passion and ambition. 
  • The X Family (bought it) - gave up. did not finish. could not get past the supernatural idea of the show, although they are good looking...
  • ToGetHer (stopped after episode 2) - it was cute, soft and sweet. Liked it a lot but then something went wrong. 
  • Tokyo Juliet (Bought it) - cute, romance was good but liked the manga more. The drama kinda ruined it.
  • Why why love - It was okkay but devil beside me kept coming up in my head so it threw me off. And the tragic-ness kinda made me upset at the script writer.
  • Woody Sambo - cute, loved it would watch it again! 
This is all of the recommendations for today! Hope you enjoyed my posts! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment