May 20, 2012

Today's Special: Recent stuff related to Dramas

When I type my text like this I guess it's more personal because I like this font but when my font is in Helvetica it's for recapping cause it looks more tidy! :) So today's post is on what I've been doing recently that have been drama related. Here's the list again:

  • Rooftop Prince - Why I'm fed up with it
  • Hiiro no Kakera - Why I am fed up with it
  • Grey's Anatomy - Season Finale Talk 
  • Fondant Garden - Guitar for Ai Ni! 

First of all, I stopped watching a lot of dramas recently. 
      I was watching Rooftop Prince but I stopped at Episode 13 because it started to drag / not follow what it started off with Which was figuring out why the Princess died. I was hoping for a relation of the present with the past as it showed in older episodes but now it's just a mix of trying to do justice and too much present form. 
I understand that he has to leave soon so he's disappearing but they still haven't found out the reason why the princess died. it would've been cool if they did a parallel thing. So while we see what's happening in the present they like link it together with past representations. (I dunno if that made any sense what so ever - in my mind it did...) 
      I was watching Absolute Boyfriend and I stopped because of my internet problems. Although I have my phone's internet, I use it to download stuff that don't take a lot of data. So instead I've been watching the anime 'Hiiro no Kakera'. 
From MyAnimeList.net
Surprised aren't you? I'm an anime person too! Well I used to be more of an anime person but now I just watch when there isn't something else to watch. It was based off a PS2 Game I believe but I'm getting slightly fed up with it. It started off good - like I liked the art and the idea of it as it resembled many of the other animes I used to watch but then... In the other animes I watched the girl did contribute in the battles in someway. In this anime, she's just useless. Like if she had some sort of special power I'd like it but I'm at episode 05 and I'm just so tired of her yelling for help and constantly saying she wished she could help in some way - but doesn't help in anyway. Freaking admit that you're the princess and get some powers! Seesh. 
      I finished watching season 08 of Grey's anatomy and it's the worst thing ever. Well it's beautiful cause it's Grey's Anatomy! but horrible because It was a totally unexpected and disappointing season finale. First of all, they killed of Lexie. If they killed of anyone I'd be sad anyways but Lexie?! Like, she had a chance with Marc. 
From Tumblr
Now he's gonna be broken. The moment I cried the most in the Season finale was when he picturing a future with her and he said they were 'meant to be'. You can't do that. At least let them be together longer. Let her die a little later. She can die, just a little later! Instead, kills her off a few minutes after they find her. Like seriously? I know people die fast, but I'm assuming that a death like that could've lasted at least 30 Mins - 1 hour. And the ending of the episode? Like seriously? i'm going to have to wait until September to know what freaking happens to them? SERIOUSLY? I'm not happy with this season's finale. 
From: dramarants.files.wordpress.com
On the other hand, I've been trying to learn 愛你 by Kimberley. It's one of the songs in Fondant Garden. I have actually come to like that drama so I can start recapping that if I have time / continue to like it as much as I have. 
The only thing I don't like about it is the dubbing / easy talk from Park Jung Min from SS501. Even if you dub, you should at least be good at dubbing. Like the dubber for Absolute boyfriend is pretty close. This guy's far off. Makes him sound weird cause you can clearly tell it doesn't match. But at least the guy put some effort into dubbing him. He's not using a monotone voice. I can currently play up until the chorus. I haven't started singing to it though. If I could I can try recording it and putting it up on my blog... but I dunno if you guys would even watch it... :S 
      So that's what I've been watching and doing recently that are somewhat related to Dramas / shows. Now I'm going to get back to writing my essay, doing research and making Questions for my seminar. Lastly - Ottawa accept me for Translation already! I'm begging you...! I don't want commerce or French Education anymore. Well if I don't get into Translation I'll just accept French Edu. But PLEASE ACCEPT ME FOR TRANSLATION! D; It's killing me - the WAIT is KILLING ME! D; 
So that's all for today! 
Hope you have a GREAT day! :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what guitar chords do you use for ai ni?? please help, i've been trying to learn that song because i love it! i've been a kingone fan ever since devil beside you hahaha

Ee.vonnn said...

Hellos, I searched up Youtube covers of 愛你 because I never really learned how to play the guitar. :S So basically I just copied their fingering. If you want, I used:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ape2LXJD4
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Solc7QVyA_A
Both of them are covers and one focuses on the fingering. I hope this helps and I'm sorry I don't know the chords :S

Post a Comment