May 17, 2012

Today's Special: Why I have been gone & A post about my worries

      Before I tell you why I have been gone for such a long time I'd like to say Sorry. I don't even know if I have readers that actually pay close attention to my blog but if you do, I'm SUPER sorry. To guide you through my post I'll make a short list below of what's in my post. :P
  • Solved internet problem! 
  • Photo limit on Blog - Problem with Recapping
  • Introducing my Tumblr! - yet again...
  • University Rant / Problem
  • Prom + Working out
  • Make up + Picture
      So, I've found a way to keep my internet constantly running even though
I have a limit. I now also use my phone's internet. The wonderful thing to it, it's unlimited. Not too wonderful about it, is that after a certain amount it becomes super slow. 
      On the side note, I've surpassed my photo limit on this blog... so when I DO, do recaps I'd have to upload the photos from another photo server and it's gonna take longer. + I haven't really done any recaps in such a long time. It was quite a shock to myself how I was able to do the recap for Absolute boyfriend (Taiwanese Version). That drama is soon to release episode 07 and I'm only have recap 01 up (without pictures) so it's quite a failure. I don't know how other blogs keep doing recaps. They have so much time! :O
      Btw, if you are interested in how I am, I have a tumblr that I post some notes about myself and the rest are pictures I reblog because I find them pretty, artistic / nice. If you have tumblr, you can follow me if you want. If you want to ask questions about my recaps and stuff you can also do it anonymously on Tumblr. With that you won't need to post comments on this blog. (not that any of you really do... LOL) but thanks for checking the boxes below each post that does tell me if you like that 'topic'. 

I do like recapping dramas, but this blog was actually for myself to begin with so this post will be about me. If this doesn't interest you, just proceed to the drama recaps! :)

If you do pay attention to posts about me then you probably know I'm in grade 12. And I'd like to talk about my worries now. So recently I've realized that I need to come to a decision about which University I'd like to go to. I'm still waiting on this one program I want to get into, but since I sent in my exam late, I dunno if I'd get in the same time as others. Apparently the deadline for the university acceptances is on June the 1st and that's soon. (which also reminds me), my prom is also soon. I'll talk about that later but now - uni. I don't know if I should wait longer or just accept this other program in the university I want... I don't know if any of the readers out there are also going to Uni / in Uni already, and it'd be nice if someone could tell me how they are doing. Are you happy in your program? I'm afraid of the future. I'm not afraid of adapting to it (well sorta) but more of whether I'd be okay with what I'm adapting with. I want to take a break from school and just spend a year working / travelling. I've never worked before. Like I've done volunteering and I've worked for my uncle, aunts and parents but I've never needed to hand in a resume and get hired. Nor do I think I've seen enough of the world to go into university open minded. Who - out there - can tell me what it's like? 
      On the other hand, I've been working out like crazy (kay not that bad) to get a better body for grad but it's so tiring. Someone from my Spanish class today told me how she lost 6 pounds. My god, that's a lot. I wish I could do that but I love food. It's true that I've lost a bit of my tummy but I'd like it to look better. I'd take recommendations on how to lose more weight / tone my body if you have any! (: I'll take pictures of my grad stuff later on this week. And when it's prom I'll make sure to take pictures. I'll show you how successful my working out has been. Surprisingly, working out does make me feel good. OH! also, because of prom, I've tried putting on make up. Here's a picture:
Not that awesome. It's really simple and because of the effect, my face just looks super bright. I only did my eyes so they look bigger but it's a fail because I don't think it's very effective. Weirdly, after wearing makeup my head tends to hurt a lot until I take it off. make it's just a psychological thing... Also, it's so scary putting make up on the water line... It took me like half an hour to put make up on cause I was so scared of poking out my eyes. I don't know how all the other girls do it... So that's all about me for now. 

Today I suddenly felt like blogging like I used to so I did this. I don't know if I'm going to continue like this but the Recaps are still going to be there at the recap tab. If anyone does read this I hope you enjoyed reading my worries! 
Hope you have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment