May 22, 2012

Today's Special: Response to the comments

Hello anonymous', I'm sorry I didn't respond to your comments before. I can't really recap... until I find more time and a website that allows fast upload and easy linking of pictures due to the image limit on this server. :S 
      On the other hand, there are websites out there that have the videos for Absolute boyfriend (Taiwan) in English subs. Fastest website I know out there would be Sugoideas. Just search that up and I'm sure you'll find it! But I'm very sorry for not having recaps. I hope you're enjoying the drama though! and I'm sure there are other recaps out there! :D 
      Also, people interested in Rooftop Prince (the idea of time travelling, mystery and romance), would also be interested in
Queen In-hyun's Man. 
Picture from: yuyaindou.blogspot
I just finished watching Episode 10 due to the low availability of my internet and my god - I'm dying for tomorrow's episode! Totally love the chemistry between both leads. The recent episodes killed me. It crushed me. I totally recommend it - especially if you're waiting for other episodes. In return, you'll be waiting for these episodes though ;). 
      Moreover, I'm not only in love with the main male lead but also the 2nd lead. Love the way he talks and how he acts. Well actually I just love everyone in this drama. It feels ofcourse, not real - but very deep and emotional? I love the parallel and the link everyone has with each other. I SERIOUSLY can't wait until tomorrow's episode. 


      That's all for today - Short post but I'm seriously sorry for the lack of recaps. I always give up half way... Either the drama ends up disappointing or I'm just a really bad recap(er)... I'm sorry :S 
Hope you have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment