Apr 28, 2014

Today's Special: Transition?

Hi... so I haven't exactly looked at my blog for a VERY long time and I'm sorry for people who did keep up with it (although I understand if you stopped like... 2 years ago). I joined Tumblr and just completely gave myself up to Tumblr. 

I haven't been watching a lot of dramas lately - instead - I've gotten into watching tv shows. However, I am watching 愛上兩個我 (Fall in love with me), 巷弄裡的那家書店 (Lovestore at the corner), and BORDER (Japanese Drama). If anything I can write about those. But I have a feeling I'd like to recap / review tv shows more. 

If you like pictures check out my Tumblr. Other than that, I am very sorry to disappoint you. This blog will probably start covering British, Australian, American and Canadian tv shows / a variety of movies and products / stuff I buy. I will not be removing previous posts and recaps (I may even continue them since it's the summer and I'm pretty free) but of course it'd be so late and I don't even know if anyone would read them. 

^ This explains why today's post title is - Transition. 

So yeah, I am back(?)!
Have a great day! :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment