Jul 1, 2011

Today's Special: HAPPY CANADA DAY!

<3 U - Ellen & I
I know I haven't been updating at all. Here's what's been happening. I volunteered at my school graduation on Wednesday then had a sleep over that night. Thursday I played with my friend that slept over. and Today's Canada Day. We let Peter and Mary free and got a new pet! It's a lizard and we just named him / her today Grizzly. If it's a girl we say Grizzly. if it's a guy we can always change it to Griz-ley! So Here are some picture of Ellen, Hyson and I playing sparklers for Canada day:
 
 
 
 
I'll take pictures of Grizzly tomorrow! I had fun today! I had Spaghetti and soup for dinner and I had chocolate cheese cake for dessert. We even went to BR for Icecream after dinner. I'll be learning to drive for my G2 in the summer and study a lot a lot for a great school year next year! that's all for today!
Have a great day! 
& Canada Day if you're in Canada! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment