Jul 11, 2011

Today's Special: July 08 & Polaroid Camera!

      You must be confused. I know! It's not July 8. :P July 08 was my Birthday! and I haven't been blogging because I have summer school. I'm currently learning about advanced functions. It's a pain. but I'll get over it once I'm done July. Since I don't have much to say I'll tell you about that day - July 08.
      First it starts off with. My summer school is a night so in the morning while my friends are at a different summer school (morning classes). I stay at home reading manga. I would love to watch dramas but none seem to be interesting anymore. I didn't even bother to watch Fallen for you or something like that. Even though Park shin Hye is in it it's not really worth it. Looks boring :S
      First person to come was John. my friend that I've been friends with for like... 7 years. Everyone else was late. By now I kinda realized that my birthday wasn't really important. I use to invite like 30 people over and have 3 cakes and a huge BBQ. This time I only invited the close people and even though half of them did not come (could not come). I was still happy. My god father from Hong Kong also bought me a Polaroid camera (I actually joked around about wanting to have one. Of course I wanted one but I dunno the film is expensiveeee~). I walked over to the post office to pick it up and when I got home it took me a while to open it cause I was absolutely shocked that he'd get me one. 
Here are the pictures my dad took for us using the Polaroid camera:
Haha it's on top of my Math homework... Ewww. And here's pictures of my Huge polaroid camera. There's these tiny cute ones but a huge one is good as well! I'm just thankful that he got me one! :D
 
The Front and the Back! :D We then had cake. And Aaron bought Pizza and Ice cream for me So it's all good. Especially because it's cookies and cream! I love that flavourr! :) I got a lava lamp from Michelle and Laura. But I still haven't used it yet. It's like the chicken hat she got me. I only wore it 3 times. Maybe in the winter when I'm finally brave enough to show people that hat - then I'll wear it more! (: I like it though. But it just makes me look crazy when I wear it.
      If you're a summary / recap follower I'm currently working on Love keeps going EP 05, Hiyokoi OVA and Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac [Movie]. If you're here for Manga recommendations I have 16 mangas I'm currently in love with that I can share with you in a later post! (:
      That's all for today! I'm sorry for the late post, and late recaps. If you would like to know the status I'm at for my dramas you can always  go to Calender & Updates to see the status! (:
Have a great day! (:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY AGAIN :)

Post a Comment