Jul 11, 2011

Extended Special: MR [2], Zenkai Girl & Ouran High School Host Club Live Action!

So I just recently discovered that Aragaki Yui's new drama is soon to be released! I'm still not really sure what the drama's gonna be about but the male lead looks pretty good: 
Also! If you're a manga reader I'm sure you've heard of Ouran high school host club. They're having a live action! EEPS! It's coming out on the 22nd I believe. Here promo poster:
Of course they don't look exactly like they do in the manga but it's okay. We were all probably hoping for the cast of Hana Kimi to be in it. Well at least one of the cast members is in it. To see their interview and learn more about this drama
click [Here] - Scroll down to find the youtube video and the translation provided by the article writer.

       OH btw, Hana kimi is having another drama redo. The 2011 version of Hana Kimi's Episode one is out. If you're interested you can search for it online but I won't recap it because I'm entirely dedicated to the first version of it. Hope both these dramas capture my attention! Can't wait until Skip beat is out! but slightly off about the main character in Skip beat so I'll have to see about that. Now! Manga Recommendations: 
  1. Black Bird (Not Complete)
  2. Shiro No Eden (Not complete)
  3. Nobara no Hanayome (Not complete)
  4. Hachimitsu no Hana (Not complete)
  5. Ao Haru Ride (Not complete)
  6. Shitsuji - Sama no Okiniiri (Not complete)
  7. Koishi Tagari No Blue (Complete)
Those are probably the ones I'd recommend right now because I've finished them the other ones are still either not that good yet or was good and no isn't anymore. The one I like the most of this list would be Shiro No Eden. If you don't like stressful mangas don't go from Koishi Tagari No Blue because it takes a lot of patience to finish that manga. Black bird is also good but uncomplete. I warn you all these are Shojo so the corny-ness is in it. Nobara no Hanayome has alot of cornyness. Same with Shitsuki-sama no Okiniiri. Hachimitsu no Hana is good because I like the idea of bringing someone to another country and slowly belonging with everyone else. Ao Haru Ride is okay. but the art and the first 2 chapters are captivating so it's an okay read. Hope that helps.
That's all for today & Have a great dayy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment