Mar 29, 2012

Today's Special: It's now your turn & Korean Drama Recommendations

      Kay so I started this entry thinking it'd be short. In the end to compensate all the times I've let people down. I'm cutting this post into 3 different parts. 1st part - Korean dramas and my recommendations (super short recommendations) And this is because I have time. Just imagine my summer... Oh god. And This post was actually for you to suggest some dramas to me. In the end... I'm suggesting dramas again. Still post comments anywhere for drama suggestions because really. I'm bored and I have nothing to do... I've played online games already! So here it is:
the korean drama list (that I've watched)
KOREAN
  • 18 vs 29 - super liked it because of the flash and the idea of falling in love again. Also makes you wish you had that kind of husband. 
  • 49 days - everyone knows this one, just google it and I'm sure you'd get a full on recap of what happened
  • Athena: Goddess of war - all it is, is excitement. 
  • Beethoven Virus (sorta, I didn't finish it) - Uuh.. music's good?
  • Boys over flowers (sorta I didn't finish it) - I watched the Japanese one first so I liked that way more. 
  • Can you hear my heart (watched 2 episodes) - I got tired of them being still in their young age...
  • Cinderella's Sister (watched 1 episode) - I didn't understand the concept really...
  • Coffee house  - it's okay? Didn't really like it, I dunno why. I sorta watched it with my mom but I walked away alot. 
  • Dae Jang Geum - Haha, the first thing I ever watched really that was a drama and that was korean. But I watched it with Chinese dubbing. 
  • Dae Mul (watched it with my mom... I found it boring) - Very powerful. But also slow for me.
  • Dal Ja's Spring (watched it like 4 times - loved it) - Super loved it because of Lee Min Ki and also because it showed us a girl that never dated before - Which I related to back then and it was just really fun to watch. Especially how it was like a diary entry every episode. Not like her speaking all the time but the episode title and drawing and the episode really related with each other.
  • Dong Yi (watched it like 2 times) - I personally really like historical dramas and this was one that I liked. But it was a big draggy. You could skip to the end if you really wanted to. But I love the lead actress so it was worth watching. 
  • Dream High - Didn't like it at first but then it grew on to me.
  • Dream High 2 (watched episode 1) - did not like it at all, because it was so different from the first 'season'. but it could also be because I kept comparing with it. It would've worked better if they did not name it as the second season because that causes most of us to compare. 
  • Flower boy Ramyun shop - I recommended this to my friend and she really liked it. It was good but I didn't like the ending.
  • Full house (second korean drama I watched) - Loveddd it and watched it over like 4 times. 
  • God of study (loveddd ittt) - loved this drama. Taught me, motivated me and was a drama I went home to watch when I had a bad day.
  • Goong - Loved it, cute and made me feel like I was the main actress as I watched. Hoped for another season but they released Goong S instead. 
  • Goong S (Gave up after half of the first episode) - upsetting because I really liked Goong. Goong S was different and confusing
  • Gye Baek (Sorta watched it - I watched it for Lee hyun woo actually) - Didn't love the story line. But watched it for Lee hyun woo. Loved his character though. (as a kid) then he grows up and the drama starts to pile up.
  • Heartstings (stopped after 2 episodes) - Was expecting more, and wasn't cute enough... 
  • Hwang Jin Yi (Watched it like 4 times) - Super sad yet beautiful. Made me actually cry out loud which I don't do when watching dramas. Watched the sad scenes over and over again and was still capable of crying again. 
  • Iljimae (watched for JunKi) - sorta watched it but totally watched it for how handsome he was.
  • IRIS (exciting... but that's all I liked about it) - just watched for the exciting and fighting stuff
  • Jungle Fish 2 (watched first episode only) - watched but did not understand and gave up.
  • Kim Tak Goo - Liked it but long and fustrating
  • Lie to me (watched 5 episodes) - did not like it. Was expecting more.
  • Manny (watched 1 episode) - did not really like it. It was slow and story was slow
  • Mary stayed out all night (watched up to episode 11 - then stopped) - Liked it at first then something weird happened the story shifted. 
  • Miss ripley (watched 1 episode) - Didn't like the dramatic-ness
  • My fair lady (bought the CD watched up to episode 5) - it... was okay.
  • My Girl (watched it 2 times) - Liked it but when watching it again you get bored
  • My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox (watched it 4 times) - liked it so much I could watch it again. I was just going to spoil it thank god this does not automatically post
  • My Princess (stopped at episode 10) - Hmm... it's okay.
  • Myung Wol the Spy (stopped at episode 11) - PERFECT, then something weird happened and ruined it.
  • Ojakgyo Brothers (watched episode 1) - Found out it has a lot of episode and dropped it.
  • Over the Rainbow -  liked it cause of the dancing and realized it wasn't a really popular drama. but in the end still liked it alot. Wished the characters switched around at the end so I guess I wasn't really satisfied with the ending. 
  • Playful Kiss (stopped at episode 4) - Huffles... I liked the Madarin version a bit too much that I couldn't take the Korean version. She was cute but... I dunno what didn't click. 
  • Prosecutor Princess -  liked it because it was about lawyers but then it was less of a lawyer show at some point then  the ending was epic and then I was like, why couldn't it be awesome the whole time.. 
  • Protect the boss -  loved itttt. 
  • Scent of a woman (stopped at episode 2) - Both mains threw me off. 
  • Secret Garden - liked it then hated it then went hmm... still think it's just okay. Not awesome. 
  • Shinning Inheritance (watched it 3 times) - found it awesome, amazing. The actresses were amazing because they were capable of making me hate them then feel pity for them. Made me reflect and made me want to strangle them. So loved it and wouldn't change a thing. 
  • Shut up Flower Boy Band - still watching. It's cute
  • Sign (watched 3 times) - Loveddd ittt, because of how scientific and cool it looked. Especially the action parts and the super suspense parts. already wrote a review (here)
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - watched cause of my mom. Never liked it cause of my mom. She watched it like 6 times. She liked it that much... 
  • Tamna the Island (bought it) - Liked it until some point, and then something screwed it up.
  • The Gumiho's Revenge (Bought it) - creepy and excellent in portraying emotions but long and slow.
  • The Princess' Man (bought it) - Liked it but super long and wished it was shorter. would've loved it better if I had more time to watch it and not need to rush through it.
  • The woman who still wants to Marry (bought it) - Hmmm... it was okay...
  • Three dads one mom (stopped at some episode I forget..) - Liked it but didn't have enough patience to watch for the bar to load so I wanted to buy it. But stores did not have it so I gave up at some point and still hoping that stores have it so I can just buy it.  But really sweet. 
  • Tree with deep roots (bought it) - No, just no. I didn't like it
  • Wonderful Life (3rd Korean drama) - Liked it a lot then but I forget what it's about now...
  • You're Beautiful - hmm... it's okay... 
So here's the korean list, the next list is Japanese. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment