Mar 20, 2012

Today's Special: Updates, Fondant Garden & Spellbound / Chilling Romance

I haven't recapped or reviewed anything recently and my March break ended just a day ago so here's update on me! Yayy! (: 
      So first of all, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging and that I didn't use my awesome break time to recap stuff. But I can't make up for it cause I need to pay attention to my school work. Instead I'm going to tell you about how I'm doing. (If you'd like to know). First of all, my march break was pretty okay. Not relaxing because it just gave me time to think about my future and whether I really wanted the program I was going to go into when I go into university. In the end, my plan B is entering teacher's college somewhere and becoming a kindergarten teacher like I always wanted. It'd be a waste though cause I love languages, I guess I can always teach the kids extra languages... (in kindergarten?). 
      Secondly, I joined a club at my school that's producing videos! Yayy! we haven't filmed anything yet though... so yeah. But I wrote scripts for my club hoping they were okay... not too boring. Here's a screen cap! 
The ones with a star are documents for the club! And there's even a folder! Yay! As you can see the club's name is Lights Camera Action. I can't wait until we finally start filming stuff! 
      Other than that I've also started translating things online again. There's the forum Darksmurfsub that offers subs that is translated by people online! I joined last year to translate Myung Wol but now I'm translating Spell bound / Chilling Romance. I can practically tell you
what happened in the movie now. But the subs still aren't in release because we're not done translating everything. But I've done a pretty good job I think... if you'd like to translate or edit translations for dramas and movies you can join Darksmurfsub! If you join today, go participate on the project spellbound. It really needs editor and translators as my homework is starting to pile again so I won't be able to translate soon. and we're like almost at 100% done fans translated subs! 
      On the other hand, If you'd like you can watch a video of my friend playing guitar and singing! She sings very well! :) search up MJcollaboration / click that link. and watch their amazing video or you can click this . And it's guitar playing! That just makes it even better right?
      Plus, I'm currently, slightly, sorta watching Fondant Garden. And no, I will not be doing recaps because I'm busy, but I can say that it's a pretty cute drama. Not the very best. but cute. Especially the leading girl. I like her 8). Other than that, Park Jung Min is in it! I can post a short review of it when I have time but currently I can tell you it's the typical Taiwan dramas. It does involve baking so it's pretty to watch because you get to see beautiful and delicious looking food while you watch. I only watched all the episodes that are currently out and there isn't a lot so it's hard to judge it right away. 
      So that's all for now. I'll keep updating... I hope. So you're just gonna have to wait. I hope you're enjoy all the other drama recaps and reviews I've updated! 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment