Mar 10, 2012

Today's Special: Q10 Review

      I'm on my break! March break to be precise. That means I should be posting more since I have the time. This is one of the dramas on my To-Do list but instead of giving you recaps of each episode (that could possibly be available on google search) I'm just going to give you a review. Here's the poster view: 
As you can tell those are the main people of the drama. It's a Japanese drama to be clear. It is a romance comedy with a slice of life. The guy is good looking - so I picked it up at the store and started watching it. I saw him before in Meichan's Butler but that's about it. This drama actually allowed me to cry. What ever drama I cry with / laugh with = to a pretty good drama. Ones that don't evoke any emotions makes me think that I won't remember it ever... = to a bad drama. This drama could be teaching you a lesson if you look really far into it but on the surface it's just worth watching because it gives you a relaxing feel. 
      The story is about a guy named Heita Fukai who's being treated differently because of his previous surgeries. As he gets to school he sees this girl who's seated in an ordinary class room. She seems to be asleep. Her mouth is open so he reaches his finger into her mouth and presses on her back teeth. She then wakes up and tells him to name her. After close examination the principal who picked her up the previous night and a poor teacher from the school finds out that she's a robot from the future! Knowing I'd be watching a robot drama I thought of Zettai Kareshi and made me feel good so I continued. However, this drama isn't just about a robot and human it's about the life of a student who's heading into the unknown future. As this is a graduating class, we also see the other struggles of people in the same class as Fukai.
      Comedy is involved as the robot reacts differently to many things in life. It's very interesting to watch as Fukai slowly becomes more "human" than he was before he met Q10. Fukai learns to live. He learns about what life is and how to enjoy. However, every drama has a climax and problem that needs to be resolved. The amazing thing about this drama is that, it KNEW when to add the climax. It was the perfect moment too! Just when you are getting bored and used to the whole robot and human thing WHABAM! we find out that she has to leave and go back to the future. 
      I don't really wanna tell you what happens so you're gonna have to watch it to find out what the problem REALLY is. Because it's really not something ordinary. I went into watching this drama with a ton of people saying that the main girl's acting is horrible. In my opinion she did well for a robot. And his acting was AMAZING for someone who doesn't know what to do with the rest of his life.
      The thing I love most about this drama is the soundtrack. The creepy singing just wasn't as creepy as other people told me it was. Infact, it felt very soothing. As if I was still in very DARK waters. I felt like I was sinking yet it was so beautiful. Here's the song I loved the most in the soundtrack: 

Doesn't it sound very calming? When you're watching it you don't realize this lovely music is in the background because it fits so well with the drama. So, overall, this drama was wonderful. I REALLY REALLY don't want to spoil it so I went REALLY brief on this but I swear you're missing a lot. This drama fits very well with the mood especially when you're in grade 12 and you're also trying to find out what you're gonna do in the future. You're going to enjoy it a lot!
I hope you liked the review and Have a great day! :)

1 comments:

Ankyls said...

cool blog!:) I love dramas! Sometimes I write about drama at my blog;)

Follow;)

Post a Comment