Mar 8, 2012

Today's Special: To all the lovers of Inborn pair!

As a drama addict I kept myself updated. But it seems I haven't been updated enough because I just saw the poster picture for Absolute boyfriend - Taiwanese version. Unlike many people out there that are super happy for Goo hye sun and Jiro Wang. I am SUPER HAPPY for the second main guy lead. WHICH IS: 謝坤達! OMG! if you're a Inborn pair viewer you'd come to understand that 謝坤達 - is 柯偉呈! Here's a poster view of Absolute boyfriend (taiwanese version):
Picture from Allkpop
SEEEEE! The guy at the top?! He's 柯偉呈! The player from Inborn pair! OMG! I love himmm! Especially now that he's changed so much for his girlfriend! I'm totally watching it for HIM! and not Go Hye sun and Jiro Wang. But yeah... I don't have any previews or any reviews on it or suggestions. But I just wanted to tell you guys that he's in it cause I love him :) Btw, you can go look around for it - it's called: 絕對達令. 
That's all for today! Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment