Mar 25, 2011

Today's Special: Chinese Opera leads to Lost Jacket

My Mickey Mouse Sweater!
I woke up at 6:30 today just to go to school for an early performance. Here are some pictures:
 
 
 
Those are pictures before the performance. We had shot cups as drinks for the "customers". I welcomed the people in with a ribbon cutting ceremony. As the narration went on (which was me - I was narrating) I used the rain stick to imitate the rain. Everything went pretty well. my group members have very good improvising skills! :) After the performance my group members had
time to change while I was doing my activity. After my activity I sent my group members to do their activity. Everything went pretty good. And at Lunch I took some pictures since I was happy :P.
 
  
The person in the picture beside mine is Melissa. I was wearing a Mickey Mouse Sweater today. I love Mickeyy! :) and then I had math class were we learnt about reflecting lines and parabolas and the equation. In bio I had my retest and we did an archeological dig for bones (Not really) so i took picutres ;D 
 
 That's Jon and Simon's hand. Then in APS I went to the library for research I borrowed a few books so that I could do my research notes. then here's the sad part about today... I lost my Jacket. D; I think within all the mess for my Drama presentation I forgot my Jacket in Drama. And someone took it. cause when I went back it wasn't there anymore. D: So yeah. That's the sad part of today but I hope you day was fine! and here's a video I watched last night that I would like to share with you! :) 
Enjoy & Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment