Mar 29, 2011

Today's Special: Chinese Opera to the Kids!


The Chinese Opera Menu
      If you thought my Chinese Opera Project was over, you were wrong! I have more! So remember my last Chinese Opera blog where I woke up at like 6:45 in the morning to get to school at 7:30? This morning I woke up at like 6:15 to get to school at 7:00 but I ended up arriving at like 7:08? During the activity I forgot to take pictures so... yeah Sorry. I ended up only taking photos of us preparing for it. Here are the photos! :)
 
 
We took the green screen room so the green screen was our stage. Went really well I believe. I used the marshmallows as "dim sum" and BBQ pork buns. I was also serving out tea during the entire thing. The kids were super nice so it was fun! ARGS I wished I had remembered to take pictures. D: I know my blog spot is short today but it's cause I don't have much to say but yeah. YAY! :)
Hope you have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment