Mar 31, 2011

Today's Special: So TIRED

Today I had my literacy test. It wasn't easy nor was it hard. It just felt like I should know all of this so I should get it right. During the break I was with Celya at the stairwell talking about the lit test. after a few minutes we had to get back to class to do the second package. When it was over Celya went home and I headed to my biology class. During bio I ate my lunch and poured soup onto my shirt. Must've looked like an idiot ;). Then I had math and did the math quiz. Finally it was my lunch (since the periods are switched over. Normally I'd have second period lunch and it turned into period 5 lunch). During lunch I went to the library to do some research and ended up taking pictures of the magazines so i could do the citations at home. Here are a few pictures! :)
 
 
You must be wondering what I have to research on to look at french magazines and about weddings. I'm doing research on divorce. Arggs, my research is due Monday.
After research all I really did was go home and take more pictures so here they are! 8) If you're close to me you'd know that I'm an Aloe lover. LOVE aloe. So I wanted to take pictures of me drinking aloe. My dad's camera made it look weird so I took it myself and I ended up taking a ton more photos... So here's just a few:
 
 
Aloeee! :) Oh and the MV at the top is the group Ukiss. It's their new song 0330. However, still missing Alexanderrr! I still don't understand why they'd sign Alexander out of the group. He was perfectly fine at singing and rapping. but I gotta say. these new members are also pretty good on live performances. if you want to see their live just search Ukiss 0330 live on youtubbee! :) That's all for today! :)
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment