Mar 28, 2011

Today's Special: Short Term Memory

Jungshin - The one with the hair tied up :)
      You must be wondering why my blogpost today is named Short Term Memory. This is mainly because I've been loosing a lot things and forgetting to do a lot of things lately. Sometimes I even wonder if I actually have short term memory... So you know how I lost my jacket on Friday? Well good thing is I found it! :) 
      It was in my school's lost and found. I didn't even know our school has a lost and found. This morning I rushed to school and all I could think about was my jacket. And thankfully my friends told me that they found it but did not know who it belonged to so gave it into lost and found. So during lunch I went to retrieve it. But During lunch I had bread buns today which I normally don't have so i forgot the container that I brought it in... I have no pictures but it was just some normal container. at least I remembered to bring the bag? :) 
      That's all the bag things i have to say today. Tomorr
ow I will be presenting my Chinese Opera project again and this time I'll be taking more pictures! Hope it goes well! We added new things which I will reveal tomorrow after having added the stuff. In the meantime, Remember my CN.blue Post? There's more to it! :) I am like COMPLETELY in love with one of the band members in CNblue. Therefore I look for everything he is in or will be in. Recently 4Minute released an MV. (recently as in today) - and He was in it! :D Here's the MV.
He's absolutely wonderful! But of course each person's taste is different. He's a bass guitarist. He raps and sings and he's also a part-time model. He's like super tall and EEPS I just loveee him. :P  Here's another video. If you watch until the end you can see him play the bass & sing! He didn't get much singing parts in the previous albums this one he gets to sing more so of course I'd watch ALL their live performances! ;D

Hope you had a great day! )

0 comments:

Post a Comment