Mar 13, 2011

Today's Special: Horrible Day


      Today & yesterday have been the worst days. Although I don't feel it very strongly. It's been very bad to what I had before this March break. Although I was stressed during the week before march break. I feel even worse now. Yesterday my laptop's mouse touch pad suddenly stopped working. So I tired fixing it and then after a billion of tries it still did not work but the worse part was that the keyboard also died out. I went to sleep thinking all of this would go away. It doesn't. It gets worse. My external mouse does not work anymore. So I had to navigate through the computer using an external keyboard. Luckily I was able to copy most of my files to an external hard drive. 
      I guess I did learn something off of that. when something's gone wrong. stop, don't got even further. Cause it just gets worse and worse. and then there's a point of no return. 
      There's something else that happened. It's my dog. His leg it looks abnormal. I think he hurt his bone or something. I'm not sure. But my friends told me to wait a few days and see because if he was hurt he wouldn't try walking. I don't know. What if my dog's really strong and he believes himself that it's okay to walk? It's just painful watching him walk. 
      So yeah, that's how my March break has been starting off with. I think I was much happier when I had school. I know how people say they hate school and all that. But I really don't. I get to see my friends and have a good time. It's not that I don't normally but there's homework and stuff. And I like learning. Nerdy huh?  :S
      I'm currently using my dad's computer and watching my dogs constantly. Hope March break has been going well for you! 
Have a GREAT day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment