Mar 21, 2011

Today's Special: CNBlue's New Album!

Squeals! 8) That's because CNBlue has released a new album just yesterday!! Allkpop even posted their news! And today they released their new MV.

I first got to know about their new album through the CF JungYongHwa was in. It's an interactive date CF you have with YongHwa. and It's adorablleee! Here
let me link it here.

Recently there has been alot of CF's with you as the person who's viewing everything. As in like a consumer's point of view CF. which is wonderful. :). So you must be wondering when I am i getting to the point? Well they released a new album called the FIRST STEP.
It's a 11 track CD with a 12th track bonus. To preview each one of their songs you can listen to them on youtube and allkpop has already gotten all the links for you here. I assure you their music won't disappoint you. First three and the 6th are my favs and then 11th is also one of my most preferred. If you like this album I believe you're going to like their other albums. And support them by buying their album! :)     

0 comments:

Post a Comment