Mar 30, 2011

Today's Special: An Ordinary day


       So today I saw stuff I wanted to see and had a good day. First of all. My day started off smoothly with a mellow drama class. We played this keys game where we had to guide 2 people to find keys in our class with their eyes closed. And she bumped our marks up due to the good work we did yesterday. Then during lunch I had Pasta and soup. Then I went to the library to settle some matters and do some research for APS. 
      During math I did some math questions. During biology I had a slight nap and during APS class we had this Gatorade experiment where every time she said "stimulus" (I'm french immersion so my APS class is in french, that word is french)  we had to dip our hand into the gatorade powder and eat it. So something EXCITING that I saw today was when I was walking to my car I saw this other car. And If you know me very well I love Jurassic park. I most especially love their cars! I saw a car that looked like this:
but yellow. and I still don't mind. I also LOVE yellow. BUT LIKE OMG I LOVE THOSE JEEPS! I would like one myself! D;  Like this also looks hot!:
       But I bet my friends would never imagine me in one of those jeeps. So that's the amazing thing I saw. and I also ATE BREAKFAST TODAY! cause I don't normally. But today I did! So I'm proud of myself. And when In was downstairs I kinda closed the door on my finger so I'm like in pain but because I got to see a Jeep like that today I'm still screaming inside! :D I have to meet whoever it is that owns that Jeep in my school! So yeah that's all for today. Tomorrow I have the Lit test since I went to France last year and didn't get to do it. Wish me luck! :) 
Hope you had a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment