Mar 15, 2011

Today's Special: Mandarin Project

Today just like yesterday, I had people over. My friends from my Mandarin class came over today to do the mandarin project. We're suppose to be tour guides and we introduce to you our tour on China. The only person in my group that worked was Wendy. Sophia and I were just fooling around. When Wendy came I just finished showering so i rushed out in my pjs again and went down to open the door. I think i got sick from that... During lunch I ate Jajang Myun. Here are some photos: 
It was instant Jajang myun. First time I cooked instant noodles that way. Never had to pour out all the water before adding sauce. I also never took a picture of myself eating noodles. Cause I saw Sophia take a picture of herself eating so I tired. It's so awkward. I tried to slurp the noodles but ended up laughing as you can see in my picture. I ate sooo much. I want to make more tomorrow 8). Then during dinner I watched Sign with Ellen. And we ate BBQ pork, Fried tofu with meat, bean sprouts and rice. Yum! :) 
Hope you have a good day as well! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment