Mar 14, 2011

Today's Special: The Cookie fear [Updated!]

My day today has been filled with laughter, stress & confusion. Today my friend Aaron came over because we had promised to make food together. Today our mission was to make Sushi and Cookies. We have currently finished our cookie mission but due to my fear the last platter of cookies will never reach the oven. I took pictures of the process. Here are some pictures. 
 
 
 
 
Those are pictures of the process. We went to this website: Best chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe and basically used the same recipe. Except we also used white chocolate. since I love white chocolate. Here are some pictures of us enjoying these chocolate chip cookies 8)
 
 
The two top ones are when we were still on the process of making the cookies. They taste delicious! But a bit too sweet for ourselves. I think it's because we added a lot of sugar and we had chocolate in it. But we made over like 20? And half way through the fire alarm set off for like 2 minutes. Because we forgot to open the doors or let the smoke come out. And we sorta burnt a platter... Now we're going to make Sushi. I'll update after that! :)

[Updated!] 
We made SUSHI! :) Here are some more pictures of our sushi! 
 
 
 
I like the last picture the most! :) The focus looks amaziinnngggg. We finished one platter but Aaron ate like another row of sushi. Ellen still eating right now and we just took out the garbage for tomorrow. And Here are some other pictures! :)
 
That's me eating an entire row of sushi. And that's Aaron making Sushi. Tomorrow my mando project group is coming over and we're eating Korean food! Jajang Myun. Can't waitttt! I hope our project goes well! Oh and that white dot on Aaron's face is a glow in the dark Star sticker. Not rice. LOL! 
Hope you have a good day! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha so cute! XD

I WANT COOKIES *steals some*

Post a Comment