Feb 23, 2011

Today's Special: Completely dead

      So as you can see I haven't been blogging lately. It's all due to the fact that my brother's in France. I'm like really close to him. You know how you watch TV shows and the brothers and sisters are always arguing? Well we're different. Although we do argue most of the time I treat him like the king of anything and everything. But yeah, Enough about my brother here's about recently.
      Today was like every other day really. It started with going to school and then going to Drama class. We have an appointment with the teacher tomorrow to talk about our research notes. Thank god I finished them and did the work cited at school yesterday. We have already set out all our roles and I'll be narrator. if we're going to film it I'll a part of the video here. We're also working on our presentation outline that will be handed in this Friday. Then at lunch I went to take out some books for Biology research about Global warming. It's not really that fun... And I'm not doing the bad things about global warming. I'm suppose to write an article about the good things of global warming. 
      At lunch I had chicken noodle soup again (Like everyday) I swear I'm living off chicken noodle soup. I should bring a balanced lunch to school one day... Like a lunch box of sushi or spaghetti? :S I love Spaghetti. Laura and I walked through the entire school over and over again. I wished the snow would melt soon so that Laura, Sonia, Melissa and I could go out and roll around in the grass again... Args I miss the grass.... I use to tie these paper wishes to my school's tree branches too. No one ever touched them it was like a visible time capsule. Probably gonna do it again this year if the snow ever melts. 
      I had a math test today I hope I did well... :S My worst subject is math. I didn't really get to study though so if I get bad I guess it's because I didn't study. I'm not like those naturally smart people. (I know tons). If they really studied I swear they would've boosted up my classes average by so much I would've cried... Then in Bio we're talking about genotypes and all that stuff Allelee. Or something like that. I'm not really sure I was falling asleep today (I actually fell asleep yesterday.) Laura drew on my entire arm the whole class. And the guys behind me were making fun of my global warming topic since I was reading a book called How to survive Global warming. It's a very good book it's a fun way to teach you to save earth before it dies out on us. I'll tell you the author next time since I'm too lazy to go and get the book right now... 
      In APS we learned that if we were to not have one of our senses we would be having slight difficulties. We were learning about our senses. but since I'm french immersion we learn APS in French so I don't really know how to rephrase some stuff. We also did this jeopardy game on the stuff we learned recently since I have an APS test tomorrow. Wish me luck? 
      I didn't get to watch Love buffet so I know. I've been way behind in the episodes. I will try my best to catch up and give you guys screen caps on SIGN. I have actually been watching Dream high more than ever now since my family is also watching it. Surprisingly my mom also likes to watch it. But she says it's absolutely predictable. So that's all for today and I got a good mark on my Oral test for Japanese class so YAY! :) 
[Edit: ALEXANDER IS LEAVING U-KISS! D; Nooooo!]
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment