Feb 14, 2011

Today's Special: Happy Valentine's day my single and coupled friends!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Today's Song of the day:

      Today was my 'let's play pranks on couples' day! So you remember in one of my blogs I told you that Valentine's day would include some red white and names? Well here's the thing, My school's selling roses for valentine's day and people will hand it out (today) on Valentine's day to that person's home room. And of course, I would buy one. or many - five? ;) So before I continue on with my beautiful plan here are roses I received today! :)
I got 2 roses from Aaron. Then 2 from the prank I did to Sonia. But I gave one rose from Aaron to Shakeem because he didn't get any today and
he wasn't happy. I like the white one the most! So here's the prank: Laura and I were going to do the prank on Michelle since I didn't really like her boyfriend. I was going to get her 6 roses with 6 different guy names so that when her boyfriend sees it he'll be pissed off. But then in the end our idea went onto Sonia due to our mutual unlikeness to her boyfriend. We got her 5 different roses one white and the rest were red and signed different names (Drew, Mike, Mike, Cameron & I forget the last one). But she was completely fooled and scared since they're all her exs and she thinks they were stalking her. here's a photo of her holding up all the roses.
But Yeah, How was your valentine's day? :) Today I went to school unprepared. I changed at least 6 times today due to my shirt's material. And I was uncomfortable with the different room temperatures. This morning my drama class had barely anyone and we were not productive at all. At lunch Sonia was having this attack of the haunting ex boyfriends. In Math class I had a math quiz that I was totally unprepared for. In Biology class I had completely died out and was starving for food. In APS class we didn't do much except for marking up what we were doing and damn was I hungry. I started eating these crackers. But that's really all that happened today. It was a short day. :S But yeah HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :) and enjoy it with your other half / your family & Friends! :)
[Edit - 10:19]
I forgot to post the ring I tied onto my friend Laura's hand today for Valentine's day! So here it is! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment