Feb 9, 2011

Today's Special: So I'm lagging

      I'm sorry, I'm being a lag. This semester has been boring and filled with reviews and new things that I can't seem to blog accordingly. I strongly want to watch Love buffet but I remember promising about doing reviews so i wait until I'm not busy so I could watch and review it and remember how long it took last time? I'm gonna need a lot more than that knowing that I have one or more episodes to review on. But here's a wonderful song for today: 

This song is by Zee Avi called Bitter heart. It's a bit old knowing that I first downloaded it off youtube. I saw one of the people on my MSN listening to it just now so I thought about putting it on here today. It's a wonderful song even the lyrics are amazing. A MV created by the owner herself is on Youtube you just gotta look it up. But I guarantee you'll be amazed by the video too. I'm just too lazy to look for it and post it on.   
Or not. Here it is! :) 
      So! what have I been up to lately? Really easy - all my courses. This morning I learned that we're going to be presenting to people from Castlemore different drama styles that were in the ancient era. Today we had a choice to pick what we would be doing and I put Kabuki as my first choice but I like Korean theatre too so I'll see if my team mates (that will be known by tomorrow) will also agree to a Korean ancient drama. It's sorta like Japanese but more movement and dancing and no sad endings? Well at least less. I'll take pictures of our progress as I go. Next I had lunch with Laura and recently I've been eating a ton! Then In math we got our diagnostics back today and seriously. we did horrible! Some were amazing. I was not too good :S But I'll do better in the future! Then in Science today I didn't really learn anything really but tomorrow I'll be going to the library to research on our project. Mines not due until like May 11 so It's kays but still I should work on it before it's close to the deadline. Then in APS, since I already watched the video that we were suppose to see today I spent my time in the library with the few others who also spent time watching the movie already. YAY! so yeah, that's all for today! :) 
Have a good day! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment