Feb 26, 2011

Today's Special: Much better

So I'm back to normal again. I had a talk with my friend and one of my group members. I'm still frustrated about the group though. So I've been working on the script that's due on Monday. I've typed up around 8 pages now. And I'm so tired of it I just stopped. and if they complain about these 8 pages I swear I will just sit there and listen to it yet not respond and do anything about it. I don't care if they don't give a damn about the project anymore. I'll just do well on my part. It's like running into a ditch and I climb my way out while they sit for a helicopter or search team to come by.
And so - today's song of the day is called: 'You don't know me' by Ben Folds

a song with lovely lyrics! but the MV is a bit unexpected and I'm too lazy to post it. I have also been watching Absolute Boyfriend again. It's a Japanese drama for people who don't know. And I know my recaps are super late now since
Episode 11 is already out as well. I'm thinking of stopping the recaps since I can't catch up. But I did watch the fierce wife's episode. It was amazing surprising because she finally signed the divorce sheets and it was like super shocking. This is totally like a screencap mode but I don't have a picture so I can't... but it was entertaining. next episode is gonna be BETTER! :) Can't wait! And yeah. I restarted my scarf because It was too small. and I wanted a very long huge one so in the end I'm remaking it. Oh poopie. At least I'm remaking it and not leaving it around just as it is eh? and like my picture? I changed my hair line "again". This time it's on my right. and it's like the hair style people had in France. I just gotta grow out my bangs a bit. They like completely side swept their hair. Which I tried doing so now my hair line goes all the way to the back where as before it stopped mid way. so I guess I'm giving up on the straight bangs? :S but I really want short hair. SO! back to my script... wish me luck! :)
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment