Feb 7, 2011

Today's Special: Someday

      Kay I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I had nothing special to talk about. Well not much today either but I'll write it anyways. First I shall get you guys a song since I haven't been lately. 

This song is from the drama Dream high which I did not watch before but now have. Currently on episode 10 the most recent one. It isn't addicting like some may say but it's okay. And the drama My Princess that I was deeply in love with now sucks so... I have nothing to watch lately other than sign. I have to say it's like very entertaining I wonder if any does recaps for them so you guys can read about it if you would not like to watch it. If not I can always recap since I re watch it over and over again. But first maybe you should get some background info on it: here. But the information is very limited. If you want a thorough drama summary you'd have to wait until I have more time :S. It's absolutely interesting so look for it around the web!
      Now about today, this morning at drama class we did small skits where we were suppose to use different types of body language and tones to describe and set an image or scene. It was slightly hard because I'm not a drama person I guess. It's really hard for me to fit into another character. 
      Tomorrow we're doing the same thing but even more improved apparently. I have to put my things in my locker too before getting to class it might be better since I don't want to walk up and down for nothing. Even though it's sorta the same with or without the lunch bag. During lunch I had fries and One of Laura's pizza pops. After lunch she and I went to math class to do our diagnostic I hope I didn't get TOO bad. It was hard though. I guessed a lot of the multiple choices. Math and Science are like my worst subjects. 
      Then we had science where we did science lab study. We were to mush up bananas into a milkshake kinda substance. In another container mix water and detergent with salt together. Take 7ml of each substance and put it into a test tub and put it into hot water. Then we filter it into another test tub and and then ethanol to the extract. which will create a thin layer of banana DNA apparently. Ours was successful however it was hard to take out to look at. Also... I broke a test tub... :S so I had to pay 2.50$ for it. I'm not touching glass next time. It's all because of those tongs. that were suppose to hold the test tub, But args. it already happened shouldn't blame the innocent test tub. 
      After that I had APS which we learned about the human development which I also already learned from Mrs Miyauchi. So it was kind of a repeat of stuff but in french. I still have to bring my parent's pictures back to school for an exercise in class. I wonder if people will be able to know it's my mom by looking at the picture. But yeah. That's all today and I still have to do recaps on Love buffet episode 07 and 08. I'll do those on Friday and Saturday if I have time! 
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment