Feb 2, 2011

Today's Special: 30 Centimeters and still going

If you live in Canada and you've encountered 30 centimeters or more you would understand what I mean by 30 centimeters and still going. If you don't then here's a picture:
 Judging by the show on my garden shed it doesn't look too pleasant does it? And that's only the part of the snow that did not fall to the ground. I would take a better picture but that would mean I'd have to go outside and actually compare the show to my trail and foot. Maybe I should've just taken a picture while I was at school of what it looked like this morning. It was said that there would be a HUGE storm but of course that was no BIG enough so I ended up going to school. Most of the universities and catholic schools are also closed.
      I haven't told you about my new semester yet so Here it is before I tell you what I did today. I have Drama first, Lunch, Functions, Biology then APPS. Today when I got to school I was already late so I thought hmmm.. there aren't many people that must be because everyone has already gotten to class but I was wrong. When I went to drama class there was about only 8 people including me. So we ended up watching Beauty and the beast. One of my loved Disney shows. We ended up at the part where The beast lets Belle go and look for her father. Then at lunch I got together with Laura and we ate lunch then worked on Math questions since we didn't have much to do. During Functions we did math questions again. It was super quiet in class. So I actually got some done. During Biology we started watching Cautta or something like that. I don't really know the name but it's good. I watched like half of it and since tomorrow is Chinese new year my Science teacher isn't coming so we're gonna watch that movie again. It's about genetically created babies. Then in apps. There was only 4 people including me. Will, Marina, Laura and Me. We were asked to watch sharks with the grade 10's but it wasn't that interesting so we left. the only funny part was the old news cast of how to survive a shark attack. 
Start watching at 8:05. It will teach you how to survive a shark attack and since after that (part 2) started to get boring and the loading thing took too long we gave up and went back to our APPS class. And we talked about our foreign experience while going back to our own country / Where we were born. Since I was born in Hong Kong but I've lived all my life in Canada so I get lost very easily. I also don't take the train since in Canada the subway is in Downtown. I'm not even close to it by a bit. Unless an hour drive is considered close. well it sorta is... but yeah. So that's all I did today. But I hope your day was much better than mine!
Have a good day! :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment