Feb 3, 2011

Today's Special: I never knew

So once again, I'm here with not much to say about my day. Today wasn't like yesterday since there's more people but it wasn't very interesting either. I started off today thinking there would be less people but I was wrong. I guess my school isn't that Chinese. Many people were at home and half of the people didn't even know that today was Chinese new year. I'm not a direct Chinese person. I mean like. I don't really know how Chinese new year is suppose to work. I only know you're suppose to receive red pockets. And I think there's something to do with wearing red? I'm not sure but I did so here's some pictures:
 
As you can tell It's not really "red". So this morning in Drama class I played 2 incredibly fun games. One called Tackle Wink or Wink Tackle not too sure but We did not get to tackle each other. The second game was called Ship wreck.
So the first one people are sitting down on their seat and your partner is standing up behind your chair. Basically the person without a person sitting in the chair in front of them has to wink to someone who is sitting in a chair to tell them to go to their chair. After being told to go to their chair you have to get up and go to that chair without getting taped on the shoulder by your partner. But I'm really bad a eye contact thingy. I can't tell whether someone is actually directing their wink at me so I just got for it. LOL! The second game is called ship wreck basically you have these safety points and you have to get there and to the ship finally without drowning which is touching the ground that is not paper. There's paper scattered around on the floor and those you can use to float and walk your way to the safety points but there's a cliche to it. There's 2 people as sharks that will take away those pieces of paper if you're not stepping on it (once it has been stepped on before) which means people after you that need to go to the safety point will not be able to pass. That's why there's team work. While One steps on one piece as you leave another has to step on. I went last 3rd since I never really understood this game. but it's quite interesting. We also have to write a reflection on it. And I remember it was Steph who was evolving as a leader. I always believed she was one. 
      Then we I had lunch with Laura, Sonia and Melissa. (and Rick - Sonia's Boyfriend). After lunch I went to Math class and worked on math while my math teacher wasn't there due to Chinese new year Holiday. The same thing happened in Biology except we watched a movie. That movie I talked about yesterday. Only problem is since there wasn't much people yesterday we had to re watch the movie today. So I kinda had to re watch what was already shown to me. I only got 5 more minutes of fresh visuals. After that we had APPS class where we were asked to match these scenarios in order to win a prize. In the end my group got 3rd place due to Marcel's intelligence and we got coffee crisp chocolates! :) and since I haven't been watching dramas nor have I been listening to any new interesting music you'll have to just read about my day today. :) 
Have a nice day! :)

[5:36] - Oh nvm, I have videos! 

and one more! The one above, Infinite is one of my fav Korean groups. and the second video is Teen Top. which is also One of my fav groups. I like when it starts from 1:14. Their voices are beautiful!

[6:02] - Kay I guess I'm not entirely done. This guy is handsome. and I like this song and I like him. and I like the way he dances so 8) Yah. Here's another VID! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment