Feb 16, 2011

Today's Special: So long, Farewell...

The reason behind all the short blog posts are because my brother's going to France. I just got back from the airport after sending him to his Flight to France. I didn't really think it'd feel this empty. Like I knew there would be some change but I never thought it'd be this noticeable... 
Here's how my day went, 
I got to school and went to drama class to play this frog game that we're trying to set the record for tomorrow. After a long hour of Drama research we have confirmed we'd be reenacting the story of the two snakes. After drama I had lunch with Melissa and Laura and I got Gravy with fries. During Math we did the study of squares which I have come to hate. During Bio we had a short quiz and had a super annoying teacher that I just wanted to smack across the face. Finally in APS we finished watching "The science of Sex Appeal". And since I have dinner right now I'll explain later or another time about that movie! :) 
Have a good day! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment