Feb 10, 2011

Today's Special: Standing Egg & More!

      Today I actually have a lot to say due to the fact that I haven't written a lot before. I have a new group to talk about today and my future drama review plans due to the fact that dramabeans isn't providing recaps for SIGN. First of all I shall post about something I discovered through: allkpop today. 
As you can see this photo is from the website: Arirang Event. This event allows people to audition to go on a date with Eli or Kevin from U-kiss. And as I've told you already. I love U-kiss! Eli is one of my favs from that group. Too bad it's for 17 and up. And the auditions are also in Hong Kong which means that I'd have to fly there just for the auditions if I make it (which is highly impossible because it's a audition for singing or dancing). I wish they'd have these auditions like in Canada. 
      Now I'm going to talk about the amazing korean group called Standing Egg. They aren't your average pop songs. They give you more of a Coffee shop feeling. Here's their most recent video:


This was once again discovered through Allkpop. I don't know much about this group but I downloaded their first album. Which is absolutely amazing! I listen to it when I'm doing my homework which also reminds me. I listen to IRIS' OST when doing homework I don't know why but it helps me concentrate so much it's so weird.
       So about SIGN. My mom watches it like crazy so I also watch it leading to me liking it. And I know I'm not even done recapping Love buffet and I'm already recapping SIGN but wait. I didn't tell you when I'm starting yet. SIGN is not a drama that most people just tend to click on it's more like if you have a sense of justice, like forensics or even the actresses and actors. My mom clicked on it because she likes justice and forensics so yeah. I got to say it was a very disgusting episode one but I stuck to it until the very end and it's WAHBAM interesting. :) SO, I'll recap Love buffet and SIGN when I have time. As for dream high - it's every just look at other websites on google and you'll find them :P    
      Now I'll be talking about my day. Today I finally got to know what my group would be doing for the types of Dramas. We're doing Chinese Opera. So yeah... look forward. I really wanted Kabuki though. like at least 3 of my members wanted Kabuki I dunno why we ended up having Chinese opera.  But yeah still I typed up 2 pages of notes so it should be okay. It's sorta interesting I just don't want to act cause that'd pull down my mark badly. Jackie, Katrina, Samuel and Shakeem are in my group. When we get to the part were we look weird with make up and costumes I'll take pictures :). At lunch I had pasta with Meatballs (my fav) and chicken noodle soup (my other fav). YUM. Then in math we were learning about factoring fractions slightly complicated but it's kays. I'll get on with it. In Bio we went to the library and I was researching about global warming. Good thing is that there's alot of books on Global warming bad thing. They aren't GOOD things about global warming which is my topic. So I guess I'll just have to use the internet. Then in APS we watched this movie about Charles Darwin's theory which is okays. It's just a super old movie. And that's all today! :) 
Have a good dayyy! :D

ps. Like the new layout? 
& I finally figured out how to use the "read more" thingy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment