Apr 1, 2011

Today's Special: Was Yesterday's Extra & Happy April Fools day!

Good Tiger :)
      Yesterday night after dinner I had dessert and I wanted to add photos in my blog post but then I forgot to so I'll add them now :P I LOVE strawberries but I find their taste a bit light so I add A LOT of sweetening to it. My parents know I love strawberries and bought me like 2 boxes. I like to cut up my strawberries so that they are small and then add a tonnnn of syrup! Here are some pictures! :)
 
 
My strawberries are shinning! I would usually cut an entire basket of strawberries then give them in small platters and display them very nicely. But when I'm eating alone I put them into one big bowl like eating Korean food and just mix them all together. YUM! The picture above is my small doggie TIGER! He's a Yorkshire terrier. I'll take a picture of my big dog next time because he doesn't really like the camera. My small dog LOVES the Camera! :) And yeah. 
      Also although today was April Fool's day and my friend told her boyfriend she was pregnant. LOL! Where as my school's music students pulled a prank on the music teacher while singing Rebecca Black's - Friday. I didn't get to see it happen but there was a facebook event for it. I feel like this year lacked the April fool's feeling. but yeah, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! :) That's all for today!  
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment