Jan 31, 2011

Today's Special: Trim

I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I went to the mall and came home late so I didn't want to blog. Also I didn't watch Love buffet episode 07 yet so I can't recap about it yet. Yesterday I bought 2 strip shirts and 3 necklaces. I would take pictures of them but I don't feel like it right now instead I can show you one of the shirts and one necklace. 
The other shirt is exactly like this one but red stripes. the other necklaces is hearts and a bird cage. All are long necklaces which I love so much.  I also cut my hair so that I can actually see now. I thinned my hair and cut my bangs. I was originally gonna cut it short all the way to my shoulder
but I'm not good at cutting my hair short so I left it as it was. Today I didn't do much. All I did was cut my hair so I have nothing to say really. But I do have a good song? 
This is a Korean song that I discovered today at Allkpop. I find it addicting but after listening to it too much I do get annoyed. Tomorrow my new semester starts and I have tons of new stuff to learn and get use to args.Therefore my entry today ends here. Hope you enjoy the song while I pack up my bag and prepare my clothes for tomorrow!
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment