Apr 3, 2011

Today's Special: Amélie

Today while I was on FB, someone posted a youtube link about Amélie. I haven't watched the movie before but I heard it was interesting. Instead I only know one of the songs called Comptine d'un autre été. And when I was listening to Comptine d'un autre été there was this post of some guy who did a cover for the song so I went to watch and I find him very talented so I'm gonna post his videos here! :) Here are two songs I really liked.

That one was the cover of Comptine d'un autre été. I like the beginning but I thought the electric guitar was a bit too strong for this piece. but it was still very good! :) His voice is amazing! Here's the second one:
I found it cute how he pretended it to be a class at the beginning. And yes he's speaking french. but still amazing! :) I can only play Comptine d'un autre été on the piano. D: He's too cool. And yeah that's all for today because I got to get back to studying for BIO. In the mean time - knowing I'm a fan of korean Variety shows, if you are also one. here's a link to watching Yonghwa and Seohyun's last episode on WGM. [WGM - Wonderfulgeneration] I cried for like 10 minutes but I didn't cry as hard as when I was watching Hwangbo and Hyunjoong's last episode. Let's look forward to the new couple's episodes! 

Have a great day! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment