Apr 13, 2011

Today's Special: Just not my day

Laura's Sweater
      I haven't been blogging for a while so I'll tell you what has been happening. First of all on Monday I had a worm dissection in Biology class but of course. I forget to bring my camera... So no pictures for you. But yeah if you love gore. There's nothing like that instead. it stuck like SO MUCH I felt like barfing. Then yesterday nothing much happened as well. Except for the fact that I got my Bio test back and I was absolutely angry. But it's all over now. Not like I can do much after I've already taken the re-test.
      Now... About today. I could say it was a HORRIBLE day but it really wasn't that bad at the end of it. My day started off with waking up at 7:00am and a nice warm shower. But then today I started using a new shampoo and it sucks. I hate it. It makes me spend more time on my hair when already spend tons of time on it. I wasn't late for the bus today so that's good. my bus was horrible though. All the chairs were like marshmallows. That doesn't help when you have bus sick. I had a muffin this morning. During Drama I was trying to find me "character" since I'm going to have to write a monologue for it but clearly I don't even know much about myself how am I suppose to write about an imaginary character? :S Then It was lunch time.
Song of the day - Paparazzi by KMY 
      Lunch time was when everything bad really happened. My sweater was bothering me because I felt like a thermos. It was like Nonstop dying heat. I kept sweating. So I asked to switch with someone. At first I got a white sweater from Sonia. But it was slightly big on me looked like I was wearing something from a boyfriend. Then When you look at it long enough it looked like I was a mental hospital patient. But that wasn't all. Before my sweater changing I spilt my lunch (which is chicken noodle soup) all over the table. So I changed got tissue tried to find a hair tie to tie up the shirt's end so i didn't look like a mental kid. Went back to clean up the mess and still felt subconscious. In the end I wore Laura's sweater and she wore mine. I think that's when all my luck kinda switched.
 
The blue sweater I'm wearing in the left picture is what I WAS wearing. The right one is Laura's Harry potter sweater. And they are pictures from 2 different times that's why my side swept hair is changed to the other side. After that My day was better. Although the zipper was super cold on my skin; that was the only problem I had for the rest of the school day. Hope tomorrow not like today!
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment