Apr 23, 2011

Today's Special: Happy Easter!

I haven't blogged in a while but I got tons to say! :) 
First of all HAPPY EASTER!

So on Thursday I had a very exciting day. But I have no pictures of it since I kinda couldn't find my camera. So on Thursday I basically had a drama Combat workshop. We learnt how to hit people without really hitting them. I now know how to look like I'm slapping someone but I'm actually not! ;D SUPER COOL. If I had my camera I could've taken pictures of people in my class pretending to hit people. And because this workshop took up 2 periods I didn't have lunch and rushed to math class. 
      After math class I was wondering if I could eat in Bio class. Normally I could (not saying I couldn't then) but that day we were doing dissections. Before the dissection i thought it'd be a great idea to eat because I won't be able to after wards. and I guess. both ways I shouldn't have eaten at all. Cause were weren't dissecting worms like last time but a sheep's heart this time... But still interesting... Oh and (I'm dropping biology). :S I know that sucks. I love Biology but my mark in the class is just too low to stay in. I am determined to get an 80 avg. this year. And with Bio I won't be able to. Then...
      In APS class we were watching "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" which i find interesting. I'm not sure about the others. OH and Recently I found my GameBoy SP. So I'm re playing my SIM pets game. ;D Fun fun!
      On Friday I cut my hair. Here's what it looks like:
It's Shoulder length now (Kinda past shoulder)! :D I was waiting to cut my hair. I just had no time. Before it was like... to my waist? SO, yes I cut A LOT off. But I look the same. my hair is just shorter. Nothing different. :S I should've cut more like up to my shoulder but not past. And on Friday I slept in by a lot. However I kinda wasted the day. I did some homework and then played my Game boy. :P
      Now, TODAY! Today, after I had lunch (which was Pizza and Fries, potatoes and fish sticks) I spent part of my day outside sun tanning since my legs are like florescent light tubes... but I'm still NOT TANNED (angry face). I should stay outside and tan or something. But it's not that sunny and warm anymore so no suntanning D; It's kinda windy too but I took some pictures while I was outside. I look horrible but I still want to put pictures on for not blogging for a few days. Here they are:
 
 
 
You can see my florescent legs at the second picture. Yay... The feet at the 3rd picture is Ellen. :P We were drawing on the tiles of my backyard. And there's dolly and Tiger.
Have a GREAT DAY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment