Apr 10, 2011

Today's Special: Mandarin project [Part 2]

 
Today my group came over to work on our Mandarin project again. It's due next week so we tried our best to finish it on time. When Wendy came over we started to watch Korean variety shows like: 100 points out of a 100. Then when Sophia came we started to work. But the highlight of today is that, SOPHIA BOUGHT CNBLUE'S ALBUMMM!! here are the pictures ;D

 
 
 
 
And as you can tell I'm a Jungshin lover. Cause all my photos are basically of him. LOVE THE ALBUM. I just wish I could buy it D; ARGS. But yeah. After all this we basically tried dancing to Rainbow's new song - To me. Which is wonderful Here's the video: 

My friend Wendy had some problems dancing it. But Sophia was great! :) That's all for today! :)
Have a great day! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment