Apr 19, 2011

Today's Special: Not really that special

Today's not that special because I did pretty normal things. I'll count out 3 exceptions though: 
  1.  Drama Improv
  2.  I heard my heart 
  3.  I finished my Japanese Poem test
So you must be wondering what those 3 amazing things are. OH and I saw good looking guysss! :) So this morning I got to school. In Drama we had this amazing drama day. We started with the question activity where basically we're in two groups and we have face offs where you have to continuously ask questions but never answer one another if you do you are out. and i kinda cheated by basically asking "do you like..." and inserted a ton of colours and animals. To win I guess you just have to block out that person's voice and think of really absurd questions. 

      Then we had an improv. For the previous classes we have been building a character from a quote and image we got. Today we had to use these characters and see how we react in different "fake" situations. Today we pretended to be waiting for a train. It was amazing. I had never done an improv before and everything just flowed. We had the train being late then a drug deal. The train station being on lock down. And then a gun scene. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE! And Thursday we're having a combat class. So EVEN COOLER!
      Now I'm going to just skip to amazing things that happened today since I'm tired. Then in Biology we used the stethoscope to hear our heart. And I now know why people like those pillows in which you can hear your heart beat. It's something that looks like this: 
Like I heard my heart and I was like :O I never experienced life like this before. Like I realized that I could fall asleep to someone heartbeat cause it's absolutely soothing. 
      And then after school I had Japanese class and we had a practice fire drill. After the fire drill I did my japanese Poem test. (that I tried memorizing with my heart and soul). And I got IT! YES. And then I saw the good looking people that volunteer there. And yeah, that's all!
Hope you have a GREAT DAY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment