Apr 25, 2011

Today's Special: CNBLUE'S NEW MV

CNBLUE released a new MV for LOVE GIRL! <3 
I'm in LOVE girl! 8)
I'm in love with JungShin! <3 but I'm less of a fangirl than a lot of people out there. At least... I'm one that cannot buy their albums. :S my parents won't let me. D; but it's okay as long as youtube allows me to watch their MV everyday I'm fine! Here's their new mv:

Now, I'm gonna beg my mom and dad to let me buy a CNBLUE poster JUST cause they might POSSIBLY jump out of it one day and end up playing their amazing music to me. and I don't mind if it's only Jungshin jumping out of it! As long as SOMEONE jumps out!
      But it seems like the poster is not available to buy. Searched everywhere online! D; Maybe I should just make one by plastering their pictures all over my wall. D; If someone finds it TELL ME! D; I totally want to buy it... 
Easter break is over by tonight... spend it well! D; 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment