Apr 7, 2011

Today's Special: Dolly & Tiger


      Today was like yesterday. I woke up early in the morning, took a shower and went to the bus stop. Today the bus had more people but I still wasn't use to the motion. When I got to school I spent time with Muna, Shiza, Marina, Amrita & Dominique in the morning. When the bell rung I went to Drama class with Muna. Here's what I wore today: 
 
      In drama today we played the river game. Basically on one side of the stage was the river the other side is land we have several actions that we have to do. When she says the action's title we have to strike that pose or else we're out. I didn't play today and tomorrow I'm going to the Computer lab. After that I had lunch so I had chicken noodle soup again and those weird potato like things. Then I had math in which we just took notes the entire class since my teacher wasn't here. Then in biology I fell asleep and woke up at the last 15 minutes. I really tried my best not to sleep but i just couldn't help it, should've slept at lunch like Jackie. D;  Lastly in APS we did small skits to show different mechanisms of (I forgot what it was for). But yes. :) Now here are other pictures of my day!
     
 
Those are pictures of my doggies! :) Dolly and Tiger. And those are the new fish my mom got today! Cuties aren't they? They have the coolest tails ever! They're spotted and also like ribbons. They're SUPER flow-ey. And here's two more photos:
 
That's without the black cardigan. But its sorta still a bit cold to wear short sleeves so I couldn't wear it like that today. I heard it's gonna be 20 degrees on Sunday so that'd be warm, but apparently it's also gonna rain so ARGS D; That's all for today! 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment