Apr 6, 2011

Today's Special: Continued

Hand Drawing In APS
       Today, I officially started to take the bus. Although I may hate it and be sick of it. I will need to.  As you know I'm a very protected kid (a lot of people say). Cause I haven't really taken a bus alone before. It may also be my motion sickness that gets to me knowing that I'll be going on a bus filled with people I don't know and I'll get sick. So yay. I survived. I got to the stop 10 minutes early. Waited until it came. Did not know how to give the ticket. Could not find the machine. Had difficulties putting in the ticket and finally had difficulties getting a seat because I could not stare at people directly due to my shyness. Some say I'm awkward some say I just care too much about what other people say. And I really do care but once I sleep I often forget...
      Past few days I have been trending the bun hairdo which I didn't seem to be able to get use to so here are some photos:
 
 Btw, those are my PJS... & my messy room. One is the picture with the bun Hair do and the other is the next night where I took out the bun and my hair was all wavy. I liked the effect so I took a picture. Man my arms look huge.. :S
      In drama today we played a staring game. It's a game in which who ever you stare at (and they are also staring at you) both of you "die" and have to lie on the floor. It's like murder wink however everyone's a murderer and everyone's a victim. I didn't understand the game at first and thought I was dead as I stared at someone. But after being clear about how you can "die" I didn't get killed until long after. Too bad I could not stay in the game until the very end. We then had to preform our Apple skit which is quite easy here are the lines:
W: There's one apple left.
M: Oh?
W: You should have it.
M: Why me?
W: Because I don't want you feeling aggrieved because I've taken the last apple.
M: If you want it, take it. If you don't, leave it.
W: All right.
M: You're really going to eat it are you? The last bloody apple!
So it's quite easy as you can see. We had to pick an objective then some tactics that follow it to preform a successful short skit. Idea was to get the fact about modern theater into our heads. I'm really bad at acting knowing that I'm shy and I can only sound either happy or confused / sad. Good thing my teacher didn't ask much about us. 
      At lunch I had chicken noodle soup like always (since it's my favourite) but today I was extra hungry so I bought a brownie square and These things that look like mini hash browns. I was also working on my bio which I should be doing right now so I could catch up. I wanted to provide more pictures today since I didn't have any yesterday due to my rant. So this is me without editing so you can see my poor skin and yes my camera has this old photo looking feature so it actually does that weird colour. 
 
As you can tell... my face has recently been in contact with pimples (still there)... D;
      Then in Math we had a short note and a long break since we had no homework today yay! I'm sure there's gonna be tons tomorrow though. During Bio we had these short activities where we look at the microscopes of other weird things that I forgot. I did work and asked my teacher about my marks. She said I'd probably be able to know it by Friday. Cross my fingers - hope I will be able to see it soon I gotta know whether I should drop the course or not. In APS we were watching a documentary on Freud. Amazingly he sounds like a really cool person. Being able to travel to Rome in your dreams? I'd like to travel to some place I have never gone to in my dreams! Let's try Spain tonight :) I also drew on my friend Laura because she was bored and I was bored. She drew on my arm in return! That's all for today! :) 
Hope you have a great day. 
I've let go (cause I tend to forget the feeling I had before), so should you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment