Apr 27, 2011

Today's Special: Pig Dissection!

      I'm gonna start off with telling you that I got a 9/10 for my drama presentation (with combat). It might be because I was really loud during my presentation when normally I don't speak that loud in her class. Secondly I slept through lunch. Thirdly Math was not that hard today. Fourthly? I had a pig dissection today. Fifthly - please complete this multiple choice if you have time! - Thank you! (http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=ba8b2e05-a3a1-4cb1-ae45-0cbcbeaf2c1c)
      Here are my dissection pictures! The pig is a baby (unborn) pig. It was bred to be dissected and we gave our thank yous before we dissected her. We bathed her and made sure that she was all clean before dissection.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So like my pictures? I used my dad's camera and it has good quality! :) The bag in the photos at the beginning are when the pigs were in bags to keep them in a good condition. But we had a bad pig so they should pick pigs next time. All the intestines were of the same colour it wasn't as fun as the other groups... But yeah. That's all for today! 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment