Apr 16, 2011

Today's Special: Mandarin Class

  
 
...is sometimes like a burning pit of fire. One thing that makes me happy is when people who don't treat others right get the same treatment. I have mandarin class every Saturdays and it's one thing that I can enjoy or be so angry of that I feel like eating people's heads off. I love Projects. Like they aren't that bad. I like feeling accomplished. I like the feeling of finishing something entirely and presenting it's prettiness to others. 
      In Mandarin class we had an assignment given to us 3 weeks ago (around a month). I didn't start until a week before. I put a lot of effort into it and had this great idea to get everyone in the class into our presentation. but there was always these kids at the left side of my table that are the rudest people I've ever seen. they just think they can do anything. Like if you already know Mandarin why come and learn it? They're rude and they don't listen to the teacher. What's worst? They insult the teacher in Cantonese thinking it's cool. I have never seen anyone like that. They're a group of 6 - 8 people. They speak as if they were in a Chinese restaurant. 

      Have you ever been to one? it's like people screaming over other people. I hate crowded places and they CROWDED around a table for only 2 people. It's as if they had a ceremony where they had to lean their heads together so they have enough knowledge and back talk towards the teacher. Last last week, one of the girls stood on her chair and yelled at the teacher. What time period is this? How could you YELL at a teacher? You may hate a teacher and not listen to them but just yelling at them and saying bad things to them won't help you in any way. It'll just decrease your mark by 20 - 30%. I may sound a bitch but if you were there and having to hear their annoying bitchy voices each week just makes you want to twist their necks off. They can't even speak proper English. If you aren't gonna respect any of the languages except for Cantonese you might as well just stay home. Try to be nice and interact with people before you throw yourself into a situation. I don't mind if you fall asleep or play video games or listen to music. Stop swearing every 2 seconds in another language and talking shit about other people in the class. If you learn to respect us and education maybe others will come to respect you! 
 
& so, that's my rant. On the bright side. yesterday was support gay, lez and the bullied day so we wore pink. I didn't take a picture but I had my nails painted during lunch and I painted Laura's nails so here are some pictures! :) (Silver on the right is my nails. The colourful ones on the left is Laura's - I painted those!) :D That's all for today! :) 
Have a great day. (Hope it's better than mine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment