Jun 4, 2011

Today's Special: Boyfriend & Sunny Hill once more

Kay I'm planning on posting both recaps on today although I am not done. Since Episode 05 came out like yesterday and I'd be REALLY late by now. On the other hand while I do those you can enjoy watching Boyfriend's live performance at the Korean water park Caribbean Bay. (I believe) Here it is:

This was before Kwangmin hurt his hand so you can see that he has no bandage around his arm and thumb. Still as lively as ever! You can see the people behind them watching! And another performance that I really like would be Midnight Circus by Sunny Hill. They also did a special stage performance. They performed at a stage setup so that it looks like a circus with backup dancers just like in their MV! Here it is:

I just hate the camera work! It kept spinning and waving around. I get the concept is creepy so the angles could be weird but these ones are just so... annoying. I'd like to see them preform without getting sick! They prerecord their voice before the special stage performance because there could be interference (noises) when they preform it live at the special stage so it makes sense. On the other hand their dancing was WONDERFUL! :) Now I'll get to work!
Have a great day and wait for my Extended special! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment